Report Service Issue
PCSD #1 is committed to providing excellent customer service. This reflects our goals of protecting public health and safety, keeping our customers informed and protecting our water resources through pollution prevention.
For Emergency Sewer Repair Service: (573) 855-6362
For non-emergency sewer issues: (573) 336-5880 or email@example.com
Please contact PCSD #1 if:
- Sewage backs up into your home or building through a floor drain.
- You smell sewage outside your home.
- A manhole cover is missing or out of place.
- Your storm water inlet is blocked.
- The storm sewers along your street need to be cleaned or repaired.
- A cave-in or ground settlement develops in your yard or street near a sanitary or storm sewer.
When the issue is urgent, we will send a maintenance crew to your home, usually within a few hours. Urgent situations include raw sewage found inside or outside of the house, missing manhole covers, and flooded streets.
During especially heavy rainfall, we may receive hundreds of phone calls and must prioritize our response according to the immediate threats to our communityís health and safety. Because of our limited resources, it may take from a few hours to a few days before a crew responds. In most cases, crews will not need to enter the customerís home or business to respond to the complaint.
We also follow up on reports of non-urgent cave-ins and settlements, typically within a few weeks.